Jan van Poll, https://yogavanpoll.nl
This is yoga studio Iyengar Yoga Benoordenhout’s privacy statement. I will describe which personal data I collect and for which purposes.
The privacy of your personal data is important to me:
- I will not sell or disclose your personal data to third parties.
- I will only process personal data for the purpose for which they were provided and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
https://yogavanpoll.nl is managed by Jan van Poll
My contact details are:
Iyengar Yoga Benoordenhout
Jan van Poll
Zuid Hollandlaan 7
2596 LA The Hague
Tel. no.: +31 (0)6 30 27 51 12
Chamber of Commerce no.: 555 15 983
What data do I collect and process?
I only process the data that you yourself provide to me via your registration on my website (or via email). This concerns the following data:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
For what purposes do I use the personal data?
The following personal data are collected and stored by me for the following purposes:
- Your first and last name, email address and telephone number (provided by you via email or an online contact form), will be used to reply to contact requests, questions, to send invoices and to send annually a maximum of twelve information emails concerning the yoga lessons (holiday, replacement, change of timetable, summer timetable, content information, etc.).
- I will store your name, email address and telephone number in the ActiveCampaign email service software on my computer and will send you just one email about this to ask your express permission to comply with the GDPR. If you do not grant your permission, your data will be deleted at the end of the month. Contact forms and emails always contain a reference to a link to unsubscribe.
- Your data will only be made available to third parties if they are involved in the execution of an order. When paying for an introduction class, individual class or yoga card in Momoyoga, you will always be referred to the payment processing website iDeal for the transaction. Your payment data (in iDeal) will not be provided to me and will not be stored by me. The only data I store are your first and last name, the amount you have paid and the order you have placed.
Who will I transfer your data to?
In the following cases it may be necessary to transfer data to others:
- Suppliers (including “data processors”). I use suppliers, including a website administrator and a hosting company, to host my website. The hosting provider will store your data in the Netherlands, the website manager only has occasional access to your data if this is necessary for website management.
- I am required to transfer your invoice data to my accountant.
- Public authorities. I may have legal obligations to transfer your data to government bodies, such as the Tax and Customs Administration.
I have a Facebook button on my website. Please read the Facebook privacy statement for more information on how Facebook uses your personal data.
- I will not retain your data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they were received. When you unsubscribe from our emails, your personal data will be removed from the system no later than at the end of that month.
- I will retain the data in the accounting system for at least 7 years, which is necessary to comply with my legal obligations. Such data will be erased by me within one year after the expiration of such obligation.
- The above period applies, unless I have further legal obligations to retain the data for a longer period and/or to keep them available.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, upon which I will no longer process your data. The withdrawal of this consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of my data processing based on your consent, which took place prior to such withdrawal.
- You also have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify your personal data.
- If your details are incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask me in writing to change or supplement your details.
- In addition, you have a right to erase your personal data, a right to restriction of processing and a right to object to the processing. Please submit a request to me in writing to exercise your rights.
- I will process your request within 4 weeks. “In writing” includes via email. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your questions or complaints
If you have any questions or complaints or for submitting a request, please contact me via email or my mobile phone number.