We have made an overview of the guidelines, so that you know the do’s and don’ts to practice yoga together safely. If you want to read the entire protocol that we have to comply with, you can download it from the website of the Association Yoga Schools of the Netherlands: https://www.yogascholennederland.nl.
Before you digitally register via Momoyoga for a lesson, ask yourself the following four questions:
- Do you currently have a roommate with a fever and/or shortness of breath?
- Have you had the new coronavirus and has it been diagnosed in the past 7 days (in a lab)?
- Do you have a roommate/family member with the new coronavirus and have you had contact with him/her in the past 14 days while he/she still had complaints?
- Are you in quarantine because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the new coronavirus?
If you answer yes to any of the questions, don’t sign up for a yoga class and don’t come to the studio! Please be careful. Of course, this agreement also applies to the yoga teachers! We will also ask these questions before the yoga class starts.
If you have answered all questions with no, you are very welcome!
For the time being we use a maximum of six participants per lesson.
- Always keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters; both teachers and participants and do not touch each other. Do not touch your face with your hands
- Wash your hands regularly and at least upon entry and after visiting the toilet
- Teachers only give verbal instructions.
- Follow the instructions of the yoga teacher
- The props that we will use in class are ready on the spot where you put your yoga mat.
- Bring your own yoga mat if possible
- Also bring a clean towel that you can use to cover bolster and blankets if you use them.
- Prefer not to use the toilet and go to the toilet at home before class.
- Change clothes at home and come to the studio in clean yoga clothes.
- Take off your shoes before entering the studio. Put clothes remotely on the spots that the teacher designates.
- At the beginning of the lesson, you receive disinfectant spray and paper towels with which you can disinfect mats and props.
- Therefore, be on time; five to ten minutes before class starts.
- You should clean mats and props that you use from the studio after the lesson with that spray and wipes.
- Studio props used in class will be “quarantined” afterwards and may only be used again after 48 hours. The teacher writes on a list the day and the lesson that they were last used.