- Wear comfortable, appropriate clothing.
- Be on time, so we can start on time!
- Do not eat before the class.
- Inform the teacher before the lesson of medical conditions or pregnancy.
- Do not do inverted poses or intensive twistings during menstruation (rotations of your torso).
- There are plenty of yoga mats available, but you are welcome to bring your own.
“So often what prevents us from living an admirable life is the chattering of our minds which pester us with long outdated doubts and despair”